Online Application Form
New User? Apply Online.
|DEAR APPLICANT,THE LAST DATE FOR APPLYING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2016 IS ALREADY OVER.|
The following steps are involved in submitting your online application:
- Create a new application account by filling the above form.
- Fill up the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee by online (credit card / debit card / online banking) Or by generating Indian Bank Challan.
- Please read the instructions carefully before you fill up the B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. / B.D.S. Entrance Examination online application form.
- Please provide Mobile number and Email ID being used by you or parent/guardian. You will receive SMS, Email regarding Entrance Examination.
- Alternatively, you can also login to your application account to view your profile and application status.
For any assistance contact 9003166012 between 8.00 A.M. and 4.00 P.M.
Before submitting the application for the entrance examination, all candidates and parents are requested to read the All India Entrance Examination – 2016 Information Brochure
Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2016
Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March/April 2015 or should be appearing for the same in March / April 2016. The candidate’s date of birth should be on or after 1st January, 1996.
In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10 class or Equivalent Examination in March/April 2013 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- Candidates Passed in Compartmental Class / Grade (or) Passed with Arrear/s either in 10th Class or in 12th Class are not eligible for Admission.
- Non Resident Indian (NRI) and Candidates of Foreign Origin are not eligible to appear for this Entrance Examination.
UG Programmes & Eligibility Criteria
Engineering Programmes (B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch)
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Duration|
|1||B.E – Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|2||B.E – Automobile Engineering|
|3||B.E – Civil Engineering|
|4||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering|
|5||B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|6||B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|7||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|8||B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|9||B.E – Mechanical and Production Engineering|
|10||B.E – Mechanical Engineering|
|11||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering|
|12||B.Tech – Information Technology|
|13||B.Tech – Bioinformatics|
|14||B.Tech – Biomedical Engineering|
|15||B.Tech – Biotechnology|
|16||B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Duration|
|1||B.D.S-Bachelor of Dental Surgery||5 years with Integrated Internship|
Eligibility Criteria for the above Programmes
|FOR ALL B.E. / B.Tech PROGRAMMES (OTHER THAN BIOTECHNOLOGY, BIOINFORMATICS AND BIOMEDICAL)|
|FOR B.Tech – BIOTECHNOLOGY, BIOINFORMATICS AND BIOMEDICAL PROGRAMMES|
|FOR B.Arch PROGRAMME|
|FOR BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGERY (BDS) PROGRAMME|
How to Apply
To apply for Entrance Examination, the eligible candidate may choose any one of the following options :
1. PURCHASING APPLICATION FORM :
Eligible candidates can buy the application form on payment of Rs. 1000/- at major Indian Bank Branchesthroughout India and Our University Campus. Filled in applications should be sent to “The Co-ordinator, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai 600119“, on or before 6th April, 2016.
Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and E-Mail ID) along with a demand draft for Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of Sathyabama University, payable atChennai. This request letter should reach on or before 18th March, 2016 to “The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination-2016, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119”.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED
2. ONLINE APPLICATION :
Student can also use Online application available at www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in.
Students opting for online application should fill in the application, and should verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, payment of Rs. 1000/- should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Cards(VISA and Master)/Debit Cards(VISA and Master) or by challan payment at any one of the Indian Bank branches.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT FEE PAYMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR WRITING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
TUITION FEES FOR B.E. / B.TECH COURSES FOR 2016-2020 BATCH:
|PARTICULARS||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR||IV YEAR||*V YEAR|
|Tuition Fee (Rs.)||1,85,000||1,85,000||1,85,000||1,85,000||1,85,000|
|Books & Examination Fee (Rs.)
(Compulsory for all students)
|External Placement Training Fee (Rs.)
(Compulsory for all students)
|**Hostel Fee (Rs.)||60,000||60,000||60,000||60,000||60,000|
* Applicable only for B.Arch students** Hostel facility is not compulsory. Allotment of hostel facility will be on first come first serve basis.The entire fee must be paid only by online mode. The detailed procedure for online payment will be informed at the time of counselling. Payment of fee by installment/s is not entertaine
|Issue of application forms||18th November, 2015|
|Last date to purchase the application through post||18th March, 2016|
|Last date for submitting the filled in application forms by any mode||31st March, 2016 (Physical), 6th April, 2016 (Online)|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||5th April, 2016|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||11th April, 2016|
|Date of Computer based Examination||*16th to *24th April, 2016|
|Declaration of Results and Commencement of downloading of counselling call letter (tentative)||4th May, 2016|
|Admission Counselling from (tentative)||23rd May, 2016|
* The computer based examination will be conducted in different slots depending on the number of candidates applied in a particular centre (city). Though a candidate has opted a state and city to appear for entrance examination-2016, he/she need to book the date and time (slot booking) to appear for the same. Availability of examination dates and slots for each centre will be known only at the time of slot booking. Candidate can download the hall ticket only after booking the slot. Without hall ticket, a candidate will not be allowed to appear for entrance examination.
* Examination date, time and slot booking will be on first come first serve basis.
* Availability of dates and sessions for slot booking will be based on the number of applicants in a particular city.
* Depending upon the strength of each city the next consecutive dates and sessions will be opened for slot booking in all cities. Depending on the number of candidates, computer based examination will be conducted for maximum of nine days (16th to 24th April, 2016, all days inclusive of both dates i.e.16 and 24 ).