Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara Academy of Technical Education (JSSATE)) is one of the top engineering college in delhi-ncr region . It is self finaced college which is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J.AbdulKalam Technical university,lucknow.The institute inaugurated by former president late Dr. A.P.J.AbdulKalam in 1998.the college is situated in Noida,Uttar Pradesh.The Institute was founded by JSS Mahavidyapeeth of Sri SutturVeerashimhasana Math, Suttur. Till the year 2000, the institute was affiliated with Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra Then, when Uttar Pradesh Technical University was formed in 2001, the college came under its jurisdiction. When in 2010, the university was bifurcated, the college came under the jurisdiction of the present university. The college offers B.Tech courses in seven disciplines. At the post-graduate level, the college offers MCA and M.Tech courses in six engineering disciplines.
The college has over 200 experienced and dedicated faculty members, of whom most senior faculty members are former professors or alumni of IITs, NITs and other eminent engineering institutes of national and international repute.
Why students need to Join JSS Academy of Technical Education(JSSATE,Noida)
• Placement assistance provided and 100% placement records
• Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J.AbdulKalam Technical university,lucknowand approved by AICTE
• Delivers learning using Synchronous Learning Platform
• Provides collaborative programs with other institutions
• Organizes industrial visits, seminars and guest lectures
• Ultramodern libarary and 24 hours wifi facility available around the campus.
• Transport facility available all over the city via DTC bus
the technical college is situated on the Noida.
The institute offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree courses in – Computer Science and Engineering, information technology Electronics and Communication Engineering, InstrumentationControl Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Manufacturing Technology, Civil Engineering and Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Manufacturing Technology, Computer Applications, Business
The college runs a unique program- B.Tech in manufacturing technology which is what the world demands the next.
The institute is one of the two Off-Campus Centres of Learning and Education of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and offers the Bachelor of Business Administration(Computer Aided Management, Bachelor of Computer Applications under it.
B.Tech – Computer Science & EngineeringIntake-120
B.Tech – Information TechnologyIntake-120
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication EngineeringIntake-120
B.Tech – Mechanical EngineeringIntake-180
B.Tech – Instrumentation & Control EngineeringIntake-60
B.Tech – Electrical EngineeringIntake-120
B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The admissions admits candidates to the B.Tech. program through two different schemes. Admission to the first year of B.Tech. are based on the performance in the State Entrance Exam of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who have passed Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) standard from other board are eligible for such an admission.
Candidates are also admitted to the second year of B.Techthrough lateral entry. For securing such admission, the candidate should have passed 3/4 year diploma (with minimum 60% marks) from institutions recognized by the U.P. Board of Technical Education Further, the institute also takes admission directly for seats remaining vacant after counseling.
Candidates seeking admission to MBA and MCA programs are supposed to have a degree of minimum three years. Fees structure
For admission under merit quota – Rs. 1, 04,625.00 For first year
For admission under management quota – Rs. 1, 04,625.00 For first year
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA FOR APPLYING FOR DIRECT ADMISSION IN THE COLLEGE
Admission in all courses offered in this academy is through UPSEE qualifying examination.
State Government has permitted 20% of sanctioned seats in B.Tech course, to be filled by JEE(Main) merit; out of which 10% are filled through U.P domicile candidates on U.P State Merit and remaining 10% seats are filled through All India Merit.
Counseling for admission is conducted by U.P Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow.
1. B.Tech Courses: 80% seats in all branches are filled based on UPSEE merit. 20% of sanctioned seats are filled by JEE (Main) merit. Lateral entry in second year is open for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard.
2. MCA Course: All seats are filled based on merit of the candidates in UPSEE. Lateral entry in 3rd semester is open for candidates who have passed Bachelors degree course of minimum 3 years in BCA or B.Sc(IT/Computer Science) from any recognized Indian university or its equivalent.
3. Masters in Applied Management (Dual Degree course): All seats are filled based on merit of the candidates in UPSEE. This course provides an undergraduate degree in 3 or 4 years (BM/BAM). Followed by a master degree in 5 years (MAM). Qualification-12th in Science, Commerce or Arts Stream. Candidates interested in this course can also apply directly to the college.
Placement The college has an exemplary 100% placement record and the campus placements have been steadily improving both in terms of numbers and types of companies. The major recruiters are Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, IBM India, L&T Limited, Samsung India, Dell, NIIT Technologies, Ericsson, Bosch, Tech Mahindra, Lohia Group, Torrent Power, Jaksons Limited, BPCL, HPCL, NTPC, IOCL, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and Indian Army.
|All queries related to admission process||Mr. Rahul Dubey , 9003166012Whats up contact : 9911891493|