AIIMS 2016 MBBS Exam Dates | Application Form
AIIMS MBBS 2016 popularly known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted to offer admission in MBBS programme. AIIMS entrance exam is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi). Those applicants who have an interest shall fill the application form from the month of March, 2016. AIIMS MBBS 2016 result shall be on the basis for admission to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions located across India. Among 672 MBBS seats in AIIMS, 72 seats are in AIIMS-Delhi and the remaining 600 seats are in 6 new AIIMS institutions. This exam shall be conducted in 154 cities across the nation. AIIMS 2016 MBBS entrance exam shall be held in the 1st week of June, 2016. In this post we have given all important details on AIIMS exam such as its exam dates, online application form, syllabus, paper pattern and other latest news.
|AIIMS 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AIIMS|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
AIIMS 2016 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible for AIIMS 2016 MBBS exam only if they satisfy following condition:
- Age Criteria – Applicants must complete 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016 at the time of admission.
- Education Qualification – Applicants must completed 10 + 2 examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized university with English and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as subjects to apply for the examination.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% aggregate in case of general and OBC category applicants in PCB subjects taken together (50% in case of SC/ ST category applicants)
- Applicants overseas citizen of India are eligible to write AIIMS MBBS 2016 only if they produce the document of Registration under section 7A of citizenship act 1955. Applicant age and education requirement for these remains the same as above.
AIIMS 2016 MBBS Application Form
Candidates who are interested must fill and submit AIIMS 2016 application form.
Steps for applying for AIIMS form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants need to visit website http://www.aiimsexams.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: Applicants need to provide their necessary details like Name, Mobile number and Email ID and register it.
Step 3: Applicants have to login at site and fill their personal, qualification, internship details as mentioned in the form.
Step 4: After filling up the necessary details applicant is required to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format and as per the requirement in the form and submit it.
Step 5: Applicants have to pay the application fees to complete the process online or offline.
Step 6: Applicants are required to keep a copy of receipt for further reference.
For further detail applicants can visit website as mentioned above.
Applicants are required to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/- for general and OBC category applicants and Rs 800/- for SC/ ST category applicants.
AIIMS 2016 MBBS Exam Pattern
- The exam shall be in Hindi and English, no other language will be available.
- The format of the paper is computer based and consist of 200 multiple choice questions.
- The exam will be about 3 hours 30 minutes and it will be held in the morning (9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) and afternoon (3:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
- Applicant 1/3 mark will be reduces for each wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for each correct answer.
- The distribution of the subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Questions|
AIIMS 2016 MBBS Exam Dates
|AIIMS Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Form will be available online from||March, 2016
|Last date for submitting Application Form||April, 2016|
|Status of Registration, like including errors and rejection in the form will be shown on the website from||April, 2016|
|Last date to submit the deficiencies in the application form||May, 2016|
|Admit Cards will be available form||May, 2016|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on||June, 2016|
|Expected Date of DeclarationResult is||June, 2016|
|Schedule for First round of counseling||July, 2016|
|Second round of counseling will be held on||August, 2016|
|Third round of counseling will be held on||September, 2016|
|Open counseling will be held on||September, 2016|
|Admission at AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Medical Examination of selected candidates will be held on||July, 2016|
|General Orientation of new batch will be on||July, 2016|
|Session will begin from||August, 2016|
|Admission to Six Other AIIMS|
|Admission details will be available on the website of the respective institute||August, 2016|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
AIIMS Exam Centers in following Cities:
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id