AIPGMEE 2016 Exam Dates | Application Form
AIPGMEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who wish to pursue this course must fulfill the following conditions:
- The applicant can apply for this course only if his/ her nationality is Indian.
- The applicant should have gained the M.B.B.S degree from any medical institute which is recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
- The applicant should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship or will be completing the same on or before 31st March 2015.
AIPGMEE 2016 Syllabus
The syllabus for this particular examination includes all the subjects taught in the M.B.B.S course.
The subjects for the syllabus of AIPGMEE 2015 are as follows:
- Forensic Medicine
- Social and Preventive Medicine
- Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy
- Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia
- Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
AIPGMEE 2016 Paper Pattern
- This particular entrance test will be conducted online.
- 300 multiple choice questions will be asked in the paper.
- Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- The duration will be 3 and half hours.
AIPGMEE 2016 Application Form
- Applicants who wish to apply for this course must do so by visiting and filling the form online on the official website.
- A certain amount of fees is to be paid in the form of demand draft or payment order along with necessary documents and the form at the time of submission.
- Application must keep in mind that the complete form should reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted on any conditions and shall be rejected immediately.
AIPGMEE 2016 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|First date of application of forms||August 2015|
|Last date of application of forms||October 2015|
|AIPGMEE 2015 examination dates||December 2015|
|AIPGMEE result 2015||15th January|
|AIPGMEE Counselling Dates||March 2016|
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id