Assam CEE 2016 Application Form | Exam Dates
Assam CEE 2016 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Assam CEE Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||Assam CEE|
|Exam Level||State level Medical Exam|
|Conducted by||Dibrugarh University|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Assam CEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Assam CEE 2016 is a gateway medical exam where candidate who needs to apply for MBBS Course and BDS course can apply on the marks obtained by them. There are some criteria mentioned for applicants like what should be their age limit and many more, all the criteria are mentioned below:
- Age of applicant should be above 17 years or exactly 17 before the last date of application.
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Assam and an Indian Citizen.
- Applicant should be minimum 12th or its equivalent passed with 60% marks in PCB.
Assam CEE 2016 Seats Distribution
Assam CEE 2016 is every year conducted for applicant who wants to perceive bachelors of Doctorate and BDS course after 12th hence there are some seats vacant in the college, therefore Assam conducts this exam on state level so that students who score good marks will get a chance to be one among the 626 MBBS candidate. Seats distribution for 2 programmes is mentioned below:
|Assam CEE 2016 Seats Distribution|
|Name of Programme||Seats Available||State Quota|
Note: Out of 626 seats 503 seats are available for Assam students.
Assam CEE 2016 Application Form
Applicants who wish to apply for Assam CEE 2016 should read all the eligibility criteria before they actually apply. If they are sure that there are completely eligible than they can apply
- Applicant should visit the official website “formonline.net/Dibru_StOp/WebPages/Dibru.html”
- Fill all the mandatory details as demanded and then upload your photograph and signature
- At last check the details once again and proceed to online payment option
- Pay the application fees as demanded it is 1140 INR (approx)
- Once you pay the fees take a hard copy of application form for future refrence
Assam CEE 2016 Syllabus
Assam CEE syllabus includes all the topics which are covered under the below mentioned subjects
Assam CEE 2016 Exam Pattern
Assam CEE 2016 Exam is a written examination conducted by Dibrugarh University in two section i. e. Paper 1 and 2. Both the paper are conducted in two different dates i. e. if Paper 1 is on 14th then paper 2 would be on 15th of the same month.
|Assam CEE 2016 Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Subject Included||No of Questions||Duration||Timing|
|1||Physics||100||2 hours||10:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|2||Chemistry||100||2 hours||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm|
|3||Biology||100||2 hours||10:30 am – 12:30 pm|
Important Exam Rules for Assam CEE 2016
- Each paper would be for 300 marks where every subject would be for 2 hours
- Every right answer for 1 marks and no negative marking
- Paper would be MCQ where most appropriate answer is to be selected from 4 options
Assam CEE 2016 Exam Dates
|Registration of Application Forms starts from||April, 2016|
|Due Date for online submission of Application Forms||April, 2016|
|Due date for receipt of examination fee at SBI||April, 2016|
|Date of issue of Admit Card online||May, 2016|
|Assam CEE Medical 2016 Exam Date||May, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||June, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change.
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES OF ASSAM CEE 2016
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id