JCECE 2015 Exam Dates | Application Form
|JCECE 2015 Exam Summary|
|Exam name||Jharkhand Medical Admission|
|Commonly known as||Jharkhand Medical|
|Exam level||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
JCECE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for JCECE 2015 examination, applicants need to fulfill the following conditions:
- The applicant can apply only if he/ she are a resident of Jharkhand.
- In 10+2 exam applicants should have obtained 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
JCECE 2015 Syllabus & Pattern
The syllabus for JCECE 2015 examination is that of HSC.
- Applicants have to appear for one paper only.
- The time duration for this examination will be 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the paper.
- There is no negative marking. So applicants may attempt as many questions as they want.
JCECE 2015 Application Form
- To apply for this course, applicants can do so by going online and filling the form on the official website.
- Applicants are required to read all the instructions and fill the form very carefully.
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount of fees along with all the necessary documents at the time of submission of the form.
- Applicants must note that the filled form must reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form will not be accepted.
JCECE 2015 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Application form available||March 2015|
|Last date of Application submission||April 2015|
|Exam Date||May 2015|
|Result date||Last week of May or first week of June|
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id