KLEU AIET 2016 Application Form | Exam Dates
KLEU AIET 2016 Application Form
Application for KLEU AIET must be done online. Please visit the official websitehttp://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/home. The filled-in Application Form has to be printed and sent to KLEU. Providing a thumb impression on the Form is mandatory for all the applicants.
NRI / PIO Admissions are also open, wherein the applicants can download the Form fromhttp://kleuniversity.edu.in/nriadmissions/pg. the Application Fee is USD 100. The payment must be done via a Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, KLE University”, payable at Belgaum. It has to be sent to General Manager, Office of the Hon’ble Chancellor of KLE University, College Road, Belagavi-590001, Karnataka, India.
KLEU AIET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Persons above the age of 17 years are only eligible for application.
- The applicantsmust have passed their 10+2 Examinations from any Board / University that is recognized by KLEU. Even foreign institutions are accepted by KLEU. The subjects studied must have been English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and 60% must have been scored as an aggregate in PCB.
- The printout of the Admit Card has to be taken and produced at the time of the examination.
KLEU AIET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The duration of the KLEU AIET examination is 180 minutes. Questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be asked. A totality of 200 questions will be asked. Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark and there will be no negative marking
- The applicants have to secure a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined to have qualified for admission into KLEU.
KLEU AIET 2016 Syllabus
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)
KLEU AIET 2016 Exam Dates
|KLEU AIET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||February, 2016|
|Date of availability of Application Forms on the University Website||February, 2016|
|Last date for On-line submission||April, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement must be reach to the university office by registered post/ speed post / courier on or before||May, 2016|
|Availability of Hall Tickets(TAT Card):||May, 2016|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||May, 2016|
|Declaration of results||May, 2016|
|Counselling Dates||May, 2016|
Note: The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id