About ARMCH- Infrastructure
The main objective of Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre is to promote the best in medical education & to produce doctors with global standards while providing affordable health care to the needy people of the society on non-profit basis with state-of-the-art facilities and modern medical equipment.
We are starting our Medical College in the year 2012-2013 with an intake of 100 students with the kind permission yet to be given by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India as per the recommendations of the Medical Council of India. The College and the Hospital are situated in a sprawling campus and has a total built-up area of 86976.86 sq.mt comprising of 15 buildings. The entire necessary infrastructure is composed of fully-equipped laboratories, lecture halls attached with a 300 bed Teaching Hospital as per MCI norms. Our teaching staff consists of many renowned professionals from Maharashtra and other neighboring states.
Medical College – Academic Facilities
- Lecture Theatre – 3 ( 2- College, 1- hospital)
- Demo Rooms – 4
- Common Rooms – 2 (Boys and Girls)
- Labs – 14
- Central Library – with reading rooms for staff and UG students.
- Computer Labs -1
A 300-bedded hospital along with residential quarters for the staff, is located in a pollution-free, green, harmonious environment spread over 27 acres of land.
The hospital has the departments of Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. It houses a Diagnostic Laboratory and Pharmacy which operate round-the-clock. It has a Casualty Emergency Service with Ambulance Facility, Intensive Care Unit, five fully functioning Operation Theatres and a Labour Room complex.
Two X-ray machines and two Ultra-Sonography Units are available, one of them exclusively for the Obstetrics Department. A Dual Plus Spiral CT with state-of-the-art technology is available. A licensed Blood Bank is available. Necessary statutory permissions have been obtained from the Pollution Control Board, PNDT Act, and Animal Experimentation etc. M/s Bio Clean has been given the responsibility of disposing bio-medical waste. In addition an incinerator is also available.
The hospital with its state-of-the-art equipment and technology can handle emergencies of any kind. The Critical Care Team with an ambulance that is ready at all times is capable of handling all emergencies.
- Central Services
- Central Sterile Supplies Department (CSSD)
- Central Laundry
- Central Kitchen / Canteen
- Central Photography Section
- Central Workshop
- Central Laboratory
- Blood Bank
- Electronic Data Processing – Networking and Local Intranet
- Mortuary (State Government approval awaited)
- Fleet of Vehicles for transporting patients, students, trainees and staff available.
- 7 OT Theatres
M.M. Patel Public Charitable Trust is a Public Trust and it has been registered as P.T.R. no. E-702 Solapur. This trust has been established by the Patel family members by self earned income. The Government of Maharashtra has given approval in principle to the starting of a medical college by the Trust. The project of the Medical College and the Hospital being erected at and post Kumbhari, South Solapur.
M.M. Patel Public Charitable Trust,Address – Padmavati Complex, 91, Civil Lines,
Saat Rastaa, Solapur
Trust Reg. No. E-702, Solapur
Objectives of the ARMCH
These objectives have been formulated with the present health scenario in mind taking the regulations of the Medical Council of India and the University Of Health Sciences Of Maharashtra into account.
- have human heart and healing touch.
- Be able to diagnose and manage common health problems of the individual and community at the primary and secondary level as a first contact physician.
- Recognize emergencies and administer necessary treatment while forwarding the needy’s case for referral to higher / tertiary health centers.
- Be aware of National Health Programmes and implement them.
- Practice preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative medicine.
- Administer a healthcare centre.
- Be a leader in a healthcare delivery team.
- Observe and perform medico-legal procedures.
- Understand the interrelation of social, psychological, cultural, economic, nutritional environmental factors and health.
- Practice Medicine on ethical grounds.
- Collect, compile, analyze and interpret data and specimen related to health and diseases.
- Organize and deliver healthcare facilities during epidemics, disasters and similar situations.
- Acquire the skills necessary for the above.
- Recognize, learn and practice the affective elements desired for the healthcare delivery.
Duration 4.5 years + 1 year Internship
|No. of Seats||Govt. Seats||Management Seats||Total Seats|
|Eligibility||10+2 with minimum 50% score in Biology,Physics & Chemistry as Subjects & MH-CET|
|Age Limit||Min. 17 yrs|
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
Duration: 12 months
Pathology, Phamacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine
Duration: 18 months
|MBBS ||| Part |
ENT, Orthomology, Community Medicine
Duration: 12 months
|MBBS ||| Part ||
Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gynee, Paediatrics
Duration: 12 months
|Compulsory Rotating Internship (1 year)
1.9 months – Urban area
2.3 months – Rural area
Degree is granted after completion of Internship
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id