MS Orthopaedics Admissions In India 2016
Duration : 3 years
Type : Degree
Eligibility : Graduation
MS(Orthopaedics)- Stands for Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics. Typically, MS(Orthopaedics) is a three year course, minimum eligibility for which is an M.B.B.S. Orthopedics focuses on the musculoskeletal system. The students in this course learn to utilize both nonsurgical and surgical sources for treating musculoskeletal trauma, congenital disorders, tumors, sports injuries, infections and degenerative diseases.MS Orthopaedics seats are available in top medical colleges in karnataka , Maharashtra, tamilnadu, Pondicherry, Delhi ncr, U.P, M.P etc.
MBBSEnquiry is the part of R Square Consultants, a premier education and human resource consulting organization, which provides all information regarding Indian Educational Institutions, Universities, Colleges, Immigration Consultancy Firms and Coaching Institutions in all the Streams include MBA, Engineering, Pharmacy, Biotech, MBBS, Architecture & all Professional Courses etc.
MBBSEnquiry is specialized in direct admission in various MBBS/BDS colleges through management or NRI quota. We place students as per their skill set preference of location and budget into the right fit Medical College.
We are dedicated to the cause of providing personalized counseling to students at all stage of studying in India or abroad. Every student has individual requirement, we value that and put our best effort to serve your need.
MBBSEnquiry has a wide range of experienced consultants, knowledge of schools, colleges and universities and up-to-date information on latest developments to provide well balanced advice on individual basis. We advise on most of the aspects that is a concern for students and their parents.
Our objective is to give a suitable platform to the silent talent that is lying unused and to assist them in career building. We work hard to make your dreams come true through best and reliable consultation. We will always feel proud & look forward to continuing our best quality service to become one of the best education consulting organizations in our country.
Medical Admission Consulting Services
- MBBS/BDS Career Counseling
- MBBS/BDS Admission Guidance
- How to Choose Medical College?
- Helping you Medical College Admission Procedure
- Direct Admission through Management/NRI Quota
- Offer wider choice of institute/state/city option
- Help in selecting Medical College even if you have less marks/score
MBBS Admission Counseling:
With number of students aspiring to take medicine course in various medical colleges reaching a height of 3 lakhs, getting into a medical school is not only challenging but even intimidating. Aspirants who have spent hours in preparation for different medical exams should leave nothing to chance. Hence it is advisable to partnership with expert consultants who will design tailored plans to match your individual needs.
Lack of control in admission in a medical college is the biggest challenge students are facing. Limited seats but rising numbers of aspirants are making things still worse. Edunom Consultants understands your concern and helps you in designing your own destiny.
Needs of each individual is different from everyone else, Edunom Consultants understands this and helps you in selecting the best fit of medical college. Our objective of admission counseling is to facilitate the entire admission process and help you overcome all the hurdles to enter your dream College.
Scope of medical Courses
Scope of medical science in India is increasing staggeringly and is one of the most lucrative professions. India which is known for its strong medical foundation is now even attracting foreign medical tourist by its best service at cheapest cost. Demand for Indian doctors to visit other countries to assist doctors’ over there is also increasing tremendously. This mismatch of demand and supply is enhancing attractiveness of medical as profession to many folds. All India pre medical test(AIPMT), All India common entrance test (AICET),Armed force medical college entrance examination(AFMC), Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC) are the different entrance examination which are acting as a strong gate for a great medical foundation.
Medical college in India
A medical college or an educational institution that provides medical education may vary from stand alone colleges that train doctors to conglomerate to that which offers training to all aspects of medical care. However it is mandatory for all these college to be recognized by medical council of India as per Indian laws.
Medical Admission Process
In India about 0.2 million candidates compete to qualify for just limited medical seats. This means approximately 168000 aspirants could not get through. Different medical exams serve as an entry gate. Rules in different city vary for standers required to qualify. A few numbers of seats are reserved by government of India for students of Indian origin residing abroad or for different other sort of quota. In general one of the crucial aspects that is affecting medical admission is based on one of the following:
1. Marks obtained in Class 12th
2. Medical Entrance examination
3. Donation based seats.
How we help you
- Assisting direct admission in MBBS/BDS courses of medical schools of your dream through NRI quota, and management quota.
- Facilitate admission in MBBS/BDS course through our expert counseling
- Based on your qualification, budget, and location preference our consultants will work to select the best Medical College which will satisfy your need and aspirants.
- Be it Study India or Abroad, we are the best to help you achieve your goals.
Dentistry which is a lucrative profession in India and includes dental care and correction is changing rapidly, creating many opportunities and challenges. With an increasing awareness of the importance of oral health care and introduction of new fields like periodentics, oral pathology and orthodontics the scope of dentistry has enhanced to a great extent. An always increasing lust for good looks in people is also inclining them towards dentists increasing its demand to many folds. Various career opportunities for students of BDS are with hospitals, public health centers, community health centers and also with educational institutions. Graduates of dentistry can also get job with the defense service. Students can also join forensic department for a more exciting career. Starting their own clinic is yet a good option with BDS students.
Eligibility Criteria for BDS
- He or she should complete age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of joining the course.
- Senior secondary examination with aggregate 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in English, Physics Chemistry and biology. Appearing candidates for SSE examination are also eligible provided they clear SSE with mentioned marks before admission in any BDS course
Dental colleges in India
India has a good number of dental colleges and institutes which are popular for modern facilities and technologies which produces high class dentists every year. There are more than 200 good institutes all over India with approx 12000 seats. Qualifying paramedical test (PMT) at state or national level is the entry gate to these various colleges.
How we help you
- Assisting direct admission in BDS courses of medical colleges of your dream through NRI quota or management quota.
- Facilitate admission in BDS course through our expert counseling
- Based on your qualification, budget, and location preference our consultants will work to select the best institute/university which will satisfy your need and aspirants.
- Be it Study India or Abroad, we are the best to help you achieve your goals.
Dear Candidates, if you are looking to get book confirmed seat for Mbbs, Booking Starts.
MBBS Medical College Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi ncr, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, W.B, Bihar Direct Admission 2016
WE PROVIDE CAREER GUIDANCE, CAREER COUNSELLING FOR MEDICAL COLLEGES ACROSS BANGALORE & KARNATAKA
Medicine Courses Admission Guidance (Management/NRI Quota) 2016 :-
Book your seat in top medical colleges for direct admission in MBBS through Management Quota…. Hurry Up!!! Seats are limited.
We guarantee you 100% safe & genuine direct admission in MBBS through management quota in top medical colleges.
We maintain transparency in all the payment procedure with all available mode of payment.
1. Apply Now For Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota.
2. 100% Guaranteed Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota.
3. India’s Leading Education Consultancy for Direct Admission in MBBS through Management Quota.
4. We Also Provide Direct Admission in MBBS through NRI Quota.
5. Direct Admission in MBBS – Top Medical Colleges of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Delhi/NCR, UP, MP, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Pondicherry.
Advance seat booking started for academic year 2016 so call us now and book your seats, Book your seat in advance at very modest and genuine rate.
Contact at the earliest to confirm your seat in your budget constraints.
!! Seats are limited. Hurry up !!!
Send Your Query To firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
:::::::: NOTE:::::::This ad provides information regarding management quota admissions to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide direct admission without entrance exams. We endorse all the private medical colleges proudly as ours one of the venerated and alleged allies in India.